Expedition system may be familiar to some Dekaron players. To some new Dekaron players, they may know little of it. So i collect this Dekaron Expedition system introduction. Hope this article can help some people sometimes.
STEP 1 – FORMING AN “EXPEDITION”
1. Click the Expedition Icon in the bottom-right of the screen or press “O” to open the Expedition Window.
2. Click on the “Create” button and enter a name for your expedition.
STEP 2 – INVITING OTHERS TO YOUR EXPEDITION
1. Click a character to invite to your expedition and press the arrow button at the top of the screen to open the interactions menu.
2. Select “Expedition” interactions menu to send an invitation to that character.
3. The invited character can either accept or reject an expedition invitation.
STEP 3 – USER INTERFACE
1) The following buttons are found on the Expedition User Interface:
a) Modify: Changes the name of the expedition.
b) Disband: Disbands your expedition team.
c) Authority: Authorizes another expedition member to become the leader of the expedition. Select the member and click the “Authority” button.
d) Organization: Divides all the recruited members (maximum 18 members) into 3 groups (Maximum 6 members per group). A separate user interface window will be displayed when clicking this button.
e) Move All: Moves all members of the expedition to the organization window instantly.
f) Item Distribution: Uses the same options as Party item distribution. You can set an item distribution method from the options of Basic, Sequential, Free and Random.
g) Kick Out: Allows the leader to remove members from the expedition team by clicking the “X” button to the right of the member’s name.
2) By clicking the “Organization” and “Move All” buttons, you can view all the members of your expedition at any time, even after they are in sub-groups.
STEP 4 – ORGANIZING EXPEDITION MEMBERS
1. A separate user interface window (shown above) will be displayed when clicking the “Organization” and “Move All” buttons. Functions of each button on the interface are as follows.
– a: Click the arrow button ( ) to the right of the member’s name to open the interaction window (shown above “b “).
– b: Grouping: Allows the leader to appoint/organize members into the first, second, and third expedition groups.
– c: OK: Click the “OK” button to confirm all the changes.
– d: Cancel: Cancels out all the changes that you have made.
2. The maximum number of members in each group of the expedition is six (6) members.
3. The Leader of the expedition will always be in the first expedition group and will be listed at the top of the display.
STEP 5 – EXPEDITION STATUS
1. Information of the expedition is displayed beneath the mini-map, generally it’s the same position as the party window normally displays.
2. Members of the other groups in the expedition are displayed separately on the left side of your screen.
3.You can select any member of the expedition via this window to physically follow that character.
OK, that’s all. If you have more MMORPG guides or tips, you can send to us. Then you will share them with more players. You will get some points after them are adopted.
Source from here.